SAVE THE DATE - MAY 13-15 2015
Click here to download a "save the date" flyer.
Welcome to the website for the 13th conference on Antiepileptic Drug Trials, held every two years and sponsored by The Epilepsy Study Consortium in collaboration with the University of Pennsylvania Epilepsy Center and The Epilepsy Therapy Project.
Topics to be covered at the 2015 conference include:
- Preclinical models for anti-ictal and antiepileptogenic drugs
- Update on ILAE/AES translational task force activities
- Novel Trial designs including "time to event" and monotherapy
- FDA/EMA Regulatory update
- Use of add-on placebo in clinical trials: What is the risk and how will it impact trial design?
- How do we prove that a novel AED is "Better" than available therapies-Can it be done in Phase II?
- Shark Tank competition for new technology
- Pipeline Update
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact Mary Ann Brodie at the Epilepsy Study Consortium:
This Symposium is made possible through support from:ACORDA THERAPEUTICS INC.
NEUROTHERAPEUTICS PHARMA INC.
SUNOVION PHARMACEUTICALS INC.
SUPERNUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC.
UPSHER-SMITH LABORATORIES INC.